Lawn Care Services
A beautiful lawn is the backdrop to a beautiful landscape! And when it comes to the care of your lawn – from establishment to maintenance and troubleshooting – Environmental Pest & Lawn Services is your one-stop shop for professional Lawn Care services and technical expertise. Whether you are in the planning phases of a new landscape, looking for an environmentally-responsible Lawn Care service, or are unhappy with your current provider, we are your local experts for your Central Florida lawn.
Our lawn care services are second-to-none and here is why...
- ·To start off, you can get to know your service technician. That’s right – the same knowledgeable, veteran of the industry professional each service. Your technician will get to know your lawn over time, allowing for better management of predictable issues.
- Your lawn will be evaluated at the time of each service for a customized approach to your Lawn Care service.
- We only use professional, Florida-friendly and Lake-friendly fertilizers designed to address known nutrient deficiencies in Central Florida soils. The form and analysis of the fertilizer applied will depend on your lawn’s needs at the time of service.
- Insecticides are used as needed – both preventively and curatively. We choose our insecticides carefully depending on the insect pests targeted at the time of service. For example, Acelepryn – an insecticide selected for management of lawn caterpillars such as sod webworms and army worms – will only affect caterpillars and therefore spare beneficial insects, birds and mammals.
- Weed management is an important part of our Lawn Care service. Selective herbicides are used for manageable weeds in the lawn. The products used for weed management are carefully-selected for their environmental safely record and turfgrass tolerance. This is the right way for approaching weed management, and we wouldn’t do it any other way.
- We approach turfgrass disease management from both cultural and chemical management. In most situations, fungal-diseases are an indication of improper cultural or environmental conditions. We will discuss the cultural modifications required for management of the disease present. Application of carefully-selected fungicides may aid in recovery along with the improvement in the cultural conditions.
- So whether your lawn is St. Augustinegrass, Zoysiagrass, Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, Bermudagrass, or Seashore Paspalum, we are your local experts for the care of your lawn. Call us today for a complimentary evaluation and proposal – you will not be disappointed!